Breaking the trip as usual.
Thanks to Elias Badenes (our old friend of Castellon) for allowing us to have this WEB and his help to make it work. Thanks to Helena, Bego and the rest of the classmates who accompanied us and all who did not write but we know they are there and have read us.
! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!!
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- Holocaust, its history, WHAT A CROSS ERROR OF HUMANITY!
- Hurricane Kyrill, which gave us the getaway.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- Gendanmermarkt Plaztgreat
- Under Den Linden, and all that entails, Churches, Cathedrals, the great Avenue and above all ending in the great Brandenburg Gate
- Berlin metrocheap, modern, functional
- He Berlin Wall, history
- Sony Centerarchitecturally amazing
- Checkpoint, and the Russian hat that some took.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
Shocking to think about the holocaust they suffered
It is the largest train station in the U.E.
|THE BERLIN NIGHT|
The less ... curious!
|Cumulation of Sensations|
From the greatest modernity ...
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|FINAL AMOUNT 3 PEOPLE: € 3,000.00|
|€ 500 / PERSON|
|+ WE DO NOT HAVE BREAKDOWN|